LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No. It stinks. Let's talk feta though....yummy.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No. And neither has anyone else. Crack gets smoked, not heroin.

3. Do you own a gun? When I was still in unholy wedded-ness, I owned a by way of the husband (they were his), a deer rifle and an antique rifle he inherited from his Grandfather.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What is Sonic?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I get annoyed that I have to be there.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Just eat trash....its probably healthier and cheaper.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.

9. Can you do push ups? Why would I?

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My mother's ring...black hills gold with a garnet, rose quartz crystal, and a ruby. My kids are color co-ordinated!

11. Favorite hobby? Shooting pool.

12. Do you have A.D.D? Sometimes I wonder.

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? Self-doubt

14. Middle name? Leigh, in memorium of my older sister.

15. What is your favorite TV show or movie? TV show = What Not To Wear, Movie = Empire Records

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Cigs, bag of Starbucks, little candy decorating thingees

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, coffee, espresso

18. Current worry? finding a job, transitioning

19. Current hate right now? That the jobs are winning this war of hide and seek, it seems.

20. Favorite place to be? The Muskegon River in Big Rapids. Its so quiet and beautiful.

21. Where would you like to go? Pacific NW or Ireland

22. Name three people who will complete this? Bennett, she can do it three times.

24. What shirt are you wearing? a dragon one I reclaimed when my exhusband moved out. It was his, and I liked it, so I traded...if he gave it to me, I wouldn't say mean things about his girlfriend for a whole day. It was hard, but I have the shirt =0)

25. What year would you go back in time to? 1985. I'd change something that happened, which would make my life from that point on much, much, better.

26. Can you whistle? A bit.

27. Favorite color? green

28. Would you be a pirate? Can I make out with Orlando??

29. Favorite girl’s name? Besides my daughter's name, Tatiana or Anastasia. I love Russian names.

30. Favorite boy’s name? Besides the sons' names, Seamus. Good thing the daughter was a she, because that was my last chance to name a boy that and the baby daddy wasn't having any part of it.

31. Last thing you dreamed about? I don't recall, but it was hella weird.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Hot pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? A comment on Alex's blog, confirming that men REALLY do have a thing for cheerleading uniforms.

34. Best Halloween costume? I totally rocked a hot Wednesday Addams this year.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? severely sprained (in two places, thank you) right ankle.

36. Do you like where you live? No. There are no jobs, I'm surrounded by white trash (and I don't just throw that term around), there is no originality in this town anymore, and my dear is an hour away. Meh.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

38. Who is your loudest friend? My friend Steve. He can't talk below holler.

39. How many dogs do you have? 1, although I think she is becoming my father's dog.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? No, he absolutely freaking adores me.

41. What is your favorite book(s)? Are you my mother, by P.D. Eastman. Favorite one to read to the wee M's.

42. What is your favorite candy? Junior Mints

43. Favorite Sports Team? um...

44. Favorite Sports? billiards, playing volleyball

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Talking to Nate. Well, messaging with Nate. We message.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Something along the lines of 'eehhhhh?'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing that scares me is I bet they are still using the same cheerleading uniforms that you had in highschool.