LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And so....

I have finally succeeded in securing that which I thought I'd never hear my parents utter:

"I never thought you'd do this".

That is right, I seem to have run out of ways to shock, awe, disappoint, and disturb them. I moved in with Nate, finally, all the way, and they are still carrying on about it.

Never mind that my brother has been living with his girlfriend for two years; that is different. He doesn't have children. Eh. Whatever.

********************************

On a happy note, I finally have a Portfolio!!! up and running. Even the little email me box works, go me. Feel free to check it out umpteen times, because that makes google think I am cooler than I really am and I get a better page ranking.

Still no job, but holy cow am I applying for them like a mofo still. Keep the fingers crossed, I really am starting to feel sort of loserish these days.

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Go you! Woot!

Anonymous said...

Well, you are making progress, right? That is good!

And as for your parents... let them live their own lives.