LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

So, in response to an ad I found on Craigslist, here is my submission to get a gig creating a logo for a new tea company (who has their sights set on lining the shelves of Whole Foods, store of organic goodness, environmental friendliness, and where I can't afford to shop):






I sent it off, with a quote of two logo files for $40. Its a start up, and I really want a job to do and some money in pocket, so we shall see what happens.

*************

I am having dreams nearly every time I close my eyes. Weird, strange, and frankly, quite disturbing. Disturbing because there are people appearing in them I would rather not be, sometimes horrific things happen, and I keep dreaming about a baby....I can't have more, and I'm fine with that. But this waking up with constant images running through my head is leaving me just a little groggy lately. I've never been one to have good dreams, and I remember at least bits and pieces of most of them, if not the whole things.

***********
Now that the playing with photoshop is done for the day, and the applying for freelance gigs has been completed, I should get on with the picking up of the furballs, otherwise known as vacuuming. The resident baby hairball maker (Mars) is a Maine coon, with a poofy coat of fluff that likes to coat everything in its presence. He's such a bebe though, so I don't hold it against him: