LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday!

So, the weather here has been fab. While the childrens and 'rents back home are dealing with cool, wet weather, we here in the "rainy" Northwest have been enjoying nearly 80 degree, sunny, no humidity weather for almost two weeks straight.

My tan is rocking.

I guess this is not typical (the 'warm' very seldom hits 80 and not until well in July. I'm enjoying it, just the same).

I have one site I'm waiting for content so I can whip up, and another lady who I believe is very close to retaining me. It is a relief; I swore after I left the shackles of my marriage that I would never depend on another human for my existence, and the fact that I am here not earning money has been stressing me. Nate does not see it that way of course, being one who also likes to earn his own way, take care of himself, and feels that my being with Morglet while he works is a blessing rather than a burden.

But I'm a strong, libbed woman, so I wants to make my own cashola. And that is going along nicely.

*****************************

I was sitting here last night, chilling and watching some Battlestar Galactica with the Nate, when something occurred to me. I don't know from where the thought came, and I hope it doesn't make me wicked or bad; I believe shortly that someone who is a monster, who hurt me and had a horribly negative effect on my life is going to die soon. I know he has been sickly; He is in his mid 60's and spend almost 40 years in the GM shops. I sat there and imagined (envisioned? saw? I can't describe it) his funeral. I will not go; I won't even be notified I'm sure, and that is fine with me. He ceased being family to me almost 24 years ago. I saw the funeral, his children and grandchildren, his wife (my aunt) of over 40 years all mourning him, remembering his strength as a Christian father, deacon of a church, patriarch and breadwinner in the image of the Father.

Its a bunch of bullshit, and while I will not miss missing the funeral, I would love to be there when he meets the maker and his eternal fate is determined.

I have been trying to figure out WHY of all people in my mother's huge family, I would have a random thought like this pop up. I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I am tied to him because of the effect he had on me as a child, what his actions did. I forgave him long ago, and I think I have overcome a lot of the effects. I don't know, I'm trying to make sense of it I guess.

Does that make me evil?

**********************

Here is a pretty shot for today. Since I'm talking about semi-spiritualness, I figured I'd include a shot that seems almost heavenly:





And one because Foxgloves are my favorite wildflower, and I edited them all purdy like:




Enjoy your weekends!

1 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I don't think you can classify a premonition as evil or bad. It just is what it is. Hope you have a great weekend too!