LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally!

I've been working on this for two months now (seriously...two months!), but she's finally up and running.....

http://starbellydesign.blogspot.com

I plan on rambling about all things design-y, tech-y, artsy, and possibly even fartsy. Maybe not so much that, but you get the drift. I've always wanted a respectable blog with a large following of esteemed colleagues.

Who am I kidding? I want the freaks and weirdos to show themselves, or at least share some of their secrets with me.

So, follow it, read it, heck, you might even pick up on how to format your own blog (it is a pain, believe me.)

**************

In other non-exciting news, I had to drink instant coffee all day. I found if I ran the water through an empty coffee pot first, with the powdered psuedo coffee in the bottom of the cup, it didn't taste completely like ass. I'm going to Safeway momentarily to get our usual store brand "columbian roast". Its only five bucks for a huge can, and the way we drink it (we both like our coffee thick. Not strong, thick.) it doesn't taste too bad. I'm all about splurging for an $8 bag of Italian Roast Ala Starbucks, but we are in a recession.

I also donned a tube top today. AND went outside. I have an issue with the maker of this top. It fits. Its comfy. Its reversible, so one side is solid green and the other is a white and green flower print. Very summery. It does a nice job of making it look like I have a figure. My issue is this...it is a size small. And yet it was cut for someone with up to a C/D cup size. Do the makers of clothing not realize that most women's bodies are in proportion to its various parts? It just annoys me...its like clothes in my size are literally made for sticks who got Dolly Parton implants. I bought the tube top during my summer of debauchery, when I began dressing like a ho (thats a joke. I'm not a ho. I used to be rather prudish in terms of clothes, is all.)

Happy weekend to everyone, I hear me, he, and she are going to load up the jeep and do us some camping in the temperate rainforest :0)

0 comments: