LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Speechless.

I just read a story. Usually I can read the news without it wrenching my gut; thats why I read it, and not watch it. There have been so many stories lately, of people doing horrid things to their children, and I have yet to slight over one. I feel compelled to read them, why I do not know. Most make me sad, and slightly nauseous, but this last one just....ugh.

It doesn't go into details, really, thank God, but I think it is the imiplications behind it, and the complete and utter lack of respect for these children's lives on the part of their 'parent' that make me so upset. Upset isn't a good word....I could go be ill right now. I'm not much of a censor, but read with caution if things of this nature disturb you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7642774.stm

Now I have to go snuggle with my kids for a minute each, because I'm blessed to have them and appreciate the gifts their lives bring me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It almost (but not quite) makes you wish that you had to get a "pregnancy permit" like in China. A license to have a kid.