LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Favorite L things

1. The Little M's. Ok, that is cheating, but hey, I have to give my kids props where I can, right?

2. Lasagna, and all its cheesy, tomato-y goodness. I make a mean one, four layers high, ricotta AND mozzeralla cheese. Lasagna Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Linux, the operating system that works better than anything M$ dishes out, AND is free, AND has a cute little penguin as its mascot. I am a geek, and love the Unix-ness, which automatically means I love all flavors of Linux.
Linux Tux Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Leonardo DiCaprio. OMG. Do men get any hotter? (well, Orlando, but he doesn't start with L, does he?) And Leo's a good actor, and does social awareness stuff, and he can play a developmentally disabled young man very very well.
Leonardo DiCaprio Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Love, as in Courtney. I know, she's a train wreck that spans more than a decade, but when she's on her game there is no stopping her.
Courtney Love Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Leprechauns! Stereotypical, yes, and not all that accurate a portrayal of the Irish, but come on...they're cute!
leprechaun Pictures, Images and Photos

7. Limes. They are green, which is my favorite color. Lime jello is the best. Lime soda is the best. And, limes go in Corona. Those domestic beers that have 'lime flavor added'? Taste like ass. corona and lime Pictures, Images and Photos

8. Les Mis. Great story, and seeing the live play is still on my to do list. I can actually remember most of the score from choir, and every now and then I find the soundtrack on Pandora.
LE MIS Pictures, Images and Photos

9. Levi Jeans. Despite having three children, they make my derrière look, well, fantastic. So I love them. Flare bottom or bootcut, none of that skinny leg crap for me.

10. Lilies. Particularly the stargazer variety. At one point I had twelve bulbs and my front yard smelled of heaven for a goodly portion of teh summer, but alas, my (rather expensive) flower bulbs were not deemed necessary to retrieve when I left the hell that was my trailer, so they bloom for the critters these days. Oh, were they gorgeous.
Stargazer Lily Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the lasagna and the limes! If only they went together somehow..... Nah.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Lasagna. Nom, nom, nom! Great list!

*mary* said...

I'm with you on Courtney, lilies AND lasagna... but it has to be vegetarian.