LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Six things

Er, six non-important things about me.

1. I have the same size feet I had when I was 12. In fact, I stopped growing after I hit twelve. Can't say the same for my weight, but I'm good with it.

2. I have to sleep on my left side, on the edge of the bed. If I fall asleep anywhere besides the edge of the bed, I push anyone lucky enough to be there with me off the bed in my attempt to get to the edge.

3. I used to play a game with Connor when he was in Utero....I'd poke my belly, and he'd grab my finger. Honest to gosh! It was fun.

4. I like my music loud and my piano music classical. I'm working on perfecting Moonlight Sonata.

5. I have a funny approach to guys.....if I see one that is interested in me, I will basically give him permission to approach me in some way. If I'm not interested in someone, I get very uncomfortable by advances they attempt. I don't know if that makes me bitchy or just very selective, but like I told some ass at a bar last week, 'if I want your attention, I'll let you know.'

6. I am still addicted to butterscotch and cinnamon disks.

1 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I think I've had the same size feet since I was 12 too (7s)- seemed big for me then, but at 5 foot 9, they seem small.