LeighMo's bit of heaven (or hell)

This is my life. Seriously.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Edits

I am going a little crazy with Photoshop these days. Here are some of last night's time killing session:


I'm getting better at just plain retouching. The original was actually a pretty good shot of me (something I NEVER say), but I wanted to take out all the background and add just a touch of blur. Original:



Edited:






This is an old friend of mine, with a zombie added plus the background I found. Lots of editing, erasing, and layering but I think it turned out pretty good.




These were not mere exercises in time wasting; nope, they are going in my portfolio under 'photo editing skills'. There are a few photographers in the area who hire freelancers with mad retouch skills; I am hoping to develop those so I can broaden my freelance from home horizons.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... are you bored?

Cool zombie shot!